Delta Mineral's share issue was oversubscribed by 13.3 MSEK

Delta Minerals´ share issue, which ended on May 11 was signed to 183 percent. A total of 17.9 MSEK will be added to the company. In total, investors for more than 29 MSEK have shown interest in signing. 

The Board of Directors has decided on a directed equity issue of additional 2.2 MSEK.

Delta Minerals AB has concluded the rights issue with preferential rights for existing shareholders, which the Board decided on April 11 and which was authorized by the extraordinary general meeting held on 14 October 2015. The issue was oversubscribed and brings about 17.9 MSEK to the company before issue costs. In total, investors for more than 29 MSEK have shown interest in signing of the rights issue.

The rights issue was subscribed to about 93 percent of subscription rights and the remaining part, equivalent of about 7 per cent, without subscription rights. In addition to the rights issue, the Board has decided on an over-allotment option of 2 MSEK. Through the rights issue and over allotment, Delta Minerals is added to around 17.9 MSEK before issue costs, which are estimated at about 2 MSEK.

Shares without subscription rights, have been allocated in accordance with the terms of the memorandum dated 22 April 2016. Notice of assignment is done by a contract note, sent out to the respective subscriber. Trade with the paid subscription shares (BTA) is ongoing until the issue has been registered by the Swedish Companies Registration Office.

Through the rights issue, 35.8 million shares will be issued and share capital will increase of about 823 TSEK. In total, these measures mean that the company share capital after the rights issue will amount to about 3.7MSEK, allocated over approximately 162 million shares, each with a quota value of SEK 0.023

Furthermore, the Board has decided on a directed equity issue of 2.2 MSEK at a rate of SEK 0.69. Through this issue, the number of shares will increase by further 3 173 894 shares and the share capital will increase by about 73 TSEK. The directed equity issue will be used for paying Capensor for share issue work and consulting fees.

Through these two issues are Delta Minerals will be added 20.1 MSEK before issue costs estimated at about 2 MSEK. Altogether, these measures mean that the company share capital after the issuance will amount to a maximum of 3 821 592 SEK allocated of a maximum of 166 156 214 shares, each with a quota value of SEK 0.023.

For further information, please contact
Hakan Gustafsson, Chairman of the Board, hakan.gustafsson@deltaminerals.se, mobile + 46-70 268 00 35.
Thomas Lundgren, CEO, thomas.lundgren@deltaminerals.se, mobile + 46-70 397 25 24.

News Archive

Links

Recent news